A delicious Peach Cobbler enhanced with Icewine!
|Prep Time||45 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 Large egg
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Place granulated, brown sugar, coconut oil and butter in the mixing bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium-speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Add to brown sugar mixture beating on low-speed until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for Icewine peach filling in a medium bowl.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray and pour peach mixture into the pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of topping over peaches to completely cover peaches.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly.